Scriptures to the Witness of God being the Father of ALL, and Jesus being the Savior of ALL. Introduction.



I was a bible-quoten, verse-slingen, hell-believen, eternal-
condemnation-condemner of people to a hell-fired-sinner-populated-torture-city, believer...to my shame...for most of my God believing life. I also believed that such a diabolical hellish-doctrine was God sanctioned, God ordained and godly. But, thanks be to God, and I say again, thanks be to God...I now believe the record of Jesus my Savior when He said, "I came that they may have life and have it more abundantly" and that "Jesus did not come to condemn the people of the world but that through Him the people of the world may be saved", also "God was in Christ on the cross reconciling the people of the world unto Himself." I no longer waste my time, money, energy and life walking on the egg-shells of religious fabricated theology, afraid to break the religious egg-shells and expose the shallowness of its man-made hellish doctrines because I would not be looked upon favorably as a good "soldier of the cross" nor worthy to be a bonafied card-carrying member of one of the 4000 plus denominated religious sects.

My life goal now, is to be a God respecting, Jesus honoring, Spirit led, people loving person who desires that ALL people I come in contact with...through whatever means necessary...experience God's everlasting love, mercy, and grace, not because they are told that if they don't side with God He will send then to everlasting torment in hell's flames, but because He loves them for for who they are with a never dying love and created them for His glory and they are the apple of His eye.

Over the past while I have embarked on a journey through the bible, finding scriptures that substantiates the premise that God is the Father of ALL people, and Jesus is the Savior of ALL people. That journey has yielded at this point, a 18 part series based on my findings that I have entitled...Scriptures to the Witness of God being the Father of ALL, and Jesus being the Savior of ALL.

I have found this journey exciting, exhilarating, enlightening uplifting, and compellingly supportive of the premise that God is the Father and Jesus is the Savior of ALL.

I have decided to chronicle my journey on my Blog, with a link from Facebook to my blog for those who want to embark on the journey with me.

Do I expect that many religionists who dare read this series will agree with my findings...I do not...do I believe that many will consider me an heretic and an apostate...yes I do...however, I trust they will be honest enough with themselves to question their long held understanding of and belief in a literal everlasting hell full of people suffering eternally, could be wrong, because it is not in line with a compassionate, forgiving and loving God of righteous justice.

I am at a place in my spiritual journey where the character of God and the truth of the bible is determined by what I see through the lens of Christ and I allow Christ to formulate what I believe about God and His Gospel...not what the denominated learned seminarian tells me to believe about Him and His Gospel. In my journey I have weighed the religious Gospel and what it teaches and found it to be ever so wanting for the reality of God.

If you, like me, have felt an inner conflict with what the preachers and theologians of orthodox religion teach about the character of God and about hell that conflicts with what you believe in your heart about God's love, then this series may be of value to you.

Is hell truly a biblical doctrine or is it a non-biblical mythological fear-mongering tactic invented by man to manipulate and control the thinking of the deceived masses? My warped view of God blinded me to the reality of the Gospel. The manipulative and destructive view of God portrayed by the doctrines of orthodox religion has warped people's vision of the nature of God, Christ and polluted the Good News of the Grace Gospel of Jesus Christ.

The intent of this series is not to invoke a debate with those who believe God is a Father of the few, and a condemner of the many to hell fire, nor their belief that Jesus is the the Savior of the few who are hell-bent on believing that the vast majority of God's created people are hell bound to spend eternity in hell's torture chamber, and choose to prove their  hell-fired  doctrine by firing off bible verses they take literally...even though their literal-ality is wrong.

Up front, I want you to know that I will not tolerate any berating, demonizing, demoralizing, judging or condemnation of people who do not tow the religious traditional hell theology doctrine of eternal suffering for the vast majority of God's creation on face book or on my blog. If you want to berate me, and choose to do it on face book, my response will be to delete your comment. However, you can respond as you wish about me on my blog.

If you are brave enough to go on this journey with me...fasten your seat-belts as you begin your ride out from the hellish-doctrine of an everlasting torture chamber of hell...into the AMAZING GRACE of our loving and gracious Lord!


The Gospel is TRULY the GOOD NEWS GOSPEL of GOD'S AMAZING GRACE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO NOT FORSAKE THE ASSEMBLING OF YOURSELVES TOGETHER! by David Yeubanks

The Abusive Tool of Fear-Mongering.

A Bloggers Take on "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" and "Hell".