The Favourite Subject of Jesus.

IF YOU HAVE SEEN ME YOU HAVE SEEN OUR FATHER!

Jesus' favorite subject was not doctrinal issues, religious issues, standing for "christian right" issues or denominational issues. 

Jesus' favorite subject was His "Father" Every thing He did was because of His relationship with His Father.

Righteous Father, also the world did not know you, but I know you, and people who have listened to me have know that you sent me, and I made known to them your name, (FATHER) and I will continue to make you known, so that the love with which you love me will take root in them so that I in them will show forth you as Father. (John 17:25-26)

Jesus is in the business of making the Father known to people and what He has revealed is a far cry from how the religious fear mongers reveal Him has! 

Jesus is the mirror image of God His Father...imaging God through the mirror of religion gives us the wrong image of God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO NOT FORSAKE THE ASSEMBLING OF YOURSELVES TOGETHER! by David Yeubanks

The Abusive Tool of Fear-Mongering.

A Bloggers Take on "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" and "Hell".