Looking For The Church That Jesus Is Building.


I am looking for the Church that is God inspired...not man attired.
I am looking for the Church that is Jesus controlled...not religious hierarchy controlled.
I am looking for the Church that Jesus is building...not the church that denominations are building.
I am looking for the unified Church of Jesus Christ...not the segregated Church of denominations  

I am looking for the Church that is an organism...not an organization.

I am looking for the Church that is a daily affecting people...not a Sunday morning  programmed organizational event that entertains people.

I am looking for the Church that is concerned about bringing the atmosphere of heaven to earth...rather than bringing the atmosphere of earth to heaven.

I am looking for the Church that is consumed with the fire of God's love...not with the fire of  a devil's hell.

I am looking for the Church that is the "Community of the Redeemed"...not the "Community of the religious".

I am looking for the Church that is community minded...rather than denominationally minded.

I am looking for the Church that is accepting of people...rather than the rejecting of people  by denominational segregation.

I am looking for the Church that is Love-bent on wooing people to Christ...instead of hell-bent on scaring the hell out of people to scare them to Christ.

I am looking for the Church fitting people for heaven...not condemning people to a devil's hell.

I am looking for the Church that is accepting and forgiving...not judgmental and condemning.

I am looking for the Church that is God conscious...not devil conscious.

I am looking for the Church that is God honoring, Jesus headed and Spirit led...man honoring, man headed and man led.

I am looking for the Church that  is living Christ's life on earth consumed...not living a religious life on earth that is death and heaven consumed.

I am looking for the Church that is preaches sin forgiving...not sin condemning.

I am looking for the Church that is love defined...not love refined.

I am looking for the Church that realizes it's on a relational journey with God that is ongoing...not a relationship with religion where they think they have arrived.

I am looking for the Church that freely shares because it genuinely cares for the flock...not one that shares  only to share the flock.

I am looking for the Church that is the community of the redeemed...not segregated communities of individualized sensationalized denominations. 

I am looking for the Church that treats people the way God treats them...not the way the institutional church treats them.

I am looking for the Church that is Spirit hungry...not money hungry.

I am looking for the Church that leads people...not drives people.

I am looking for the wall-less Church built on Jesus Christ...not a segregated, denominated walled church built on man's philosophies.

I am looking for the LIVING WORD led Church...not the written word led church.

I am looking for the Church that points people to Jesus...instead of pointing people to a religious denomination.

I am looking for the Church that gets its Life from the righteousness of the Life Giver....JESUS CHRIST...not from the rightness of man-made doctrine and behavior modification..

I am looking for the Church that is blood bought and Spirit taught...not money bought and man taught.

I am looking for the Church for which Jesus bled, is Jesus fed and is Jesus led.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO NOT FORSAKE THE ASSEMBLING OF YOURSELVES TOGETHER! by David Yeubanks

The Abusive Tool of Fear-Mongering.

A Bloggers Take on "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" and "Hell".