The Reflection of Fault Finding.

If I feel gratified and superior in finding faults in others there is a great probability that I have far greater faults in myself that I am trying to hide to make myself feel better than the one I find shortcomings in. Understanding this, I ought to be extremely careful in my assessments and modest in my expression of censure...because I am really telling people around me my own shortcomings!

It is wiser still, and more in accordance with the Spirit of Christ..for me to find good things in others, and to be silent regarding their faults.

What I say about others is the window that people look through to see the person that I am.

May the reflection of my talking reflect the character of Christ so that others will sense His love and kindness!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO NOT FORSAKE THE ASSEMBLING OF YOURSELVES TOGETHER! by David Yeubanks

The Abusive Tool of Fear-Mongering.

A Bloggers Take on "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" and "Hell".