A Bloggers Right.


As a blogger I realize that I will never be so good at my written communication that 100% of my readers will understand or agree with my conclusions. My written communication skills are such that there will always be people who will not understand what I write or where I am coming from regarding the topics I write on. 

Some will comment on my posts based on conclusions they hold to due to the environmental culture they are in, and if I write something that contradicts their environmental influences, though they are ignorant of the topic written, they discredit what I write even without a understanding of what is written.

I must understand that these type of people will always be around, I must also refuse to be discouraged and not let naysayers discourage me and steal my right of an attempt to communicate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO NOT FORSAKE THE ASSEMBLING OF YOURSELVES TOGETHER! by David Yeubanks

The Abusive Tool of Fear-Mongering.

A Bloggers Take on "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" and "Hell".