A conversation between two believers.

A conversation was overheard to the effect... Where one believer was called an heretic by another believer.

“Why do you call me an heretic?”

“Well...my belief is based on 40 years of studying the bible, I have sat under some of God’s great generals, one of them being my Pastor, a man who without a doubt knew the bible. You don’t believe the bible the same way I believe it, my belief is right because I got my belief from my Pastor and other men who knew the bible therefore, your belief is wrong therefore, you are a heretic.”

“OK, what is it you believe?”

“I believe exactly what Pastor________ believes.”

“What does Pastor _________ believe?”

“Exactly what Jesus believes.”

“What does Jesus believe?”

“Exactly what Pastor_________ believes.”

“So what does Jesus believe?”

“Exactly wwwhhhaaattt...I, eh...eh...I don’t really know!”

Knowing the bible is not the same as knowing Jesus!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO NOT FORSAKE THE ASSEMBLING OF YOURSELVES TOGETHER! by David Yeubanks

The Abusive Tool of Fear-Mongering.

A Bloggers Take on "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" and "Hell".