Who defines your view of God?

For far to long I have been guilty of letting institutionalized religion define my view of God, Jesus, the role of the Holy Spirit and what the Church is about. To be honest, I lived in the confusion of delusion and accepted the illusions of religion as to what the grace gospel was. This confusion of illusion as to what is the gospel, was due to my allowing the delusion of people’s opinionated religious biases to form my understanding as to what and who the Church is.

I thank God that I allowed the Holy Spirit to teach me and give me a richer understanding of God’s gospel of grace. I now know that God desires me to have a relationship with Him, through His Son minus the religious trappings. Do I have it all down pat...of course not. But, as I continue to allow the Holy Spirit to be my teacher I will come to a greater understanding  that it is God who defines His Church, empowers His Church, infuses His Church, works through His Church and loves His Church instead of religious deluded, delusional, illusion of the gospel!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO NOT FORSAKE THE ASSEMBLING OF YOURSELVES TOGETHER! by David Yeubanks

The Abusive Tool of Fear-Mongering.

A Bloggers Take on "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" and "Hell".